Put Your Best Face Forward
Your wedding day is one of the most significant days of your entire life. You want to put your best face forward not only for your future husband, family, friends and other guests but also for the hundreds of photos that you’ll look back on for years to come. If you are looking for Asian bridal makeup Manchester residents need look no further than Makeup by Fazila. We offer the best in both quality services and products.
On your wedding day, you don’t need any extra stress or worry. For the best in Asian bridal makeup Manchester proudly presents Fazila Hajee Mua, a true expert in the trade.
Here are some Asian bridal makeup Manchester style tips to make you the star of the show on your big day.
1. Choose the right colors. Asian skin comes in so many different tones; Fazila will help you choose perfect colors and hues to accentuate your skin’s natural beauty.
2. Get regular facials for several months prior to your actual wedding day. This will help to ensure that your skin is clear and flawless for photos. Beginning this process four or five months before your wedding gives your skin plenty of time to heal from any redness, irritation, or breakouts. Your last facial should be no less than three days before your wedding.
3. Focus on your eyes. Most Asian women have eyes that are beautifully described as almond-shaped. When choosing eye shadow colors, look for light and shimmering shades that complement your dress. Black eyeliner and mascara are ideal to make your eyes pop with gorgeous definition in your photos.
4. Shape your eyebrows one month before your wedding. This allows time to reshape or fix any problems if needed. If you are already in the habit of plucking, waxing, or threading your eyebrows, Fazila can touch them up the day before your wedding.
5. Accentuate your lips. Most Asian women possess rather thin lips. Before you go running off to get collagen injections, let Fazila work her magic with some tricks that will naturally plump your lip line.
6. Moisturize. It is vital that you keep your lips well moisturized. Vaseline or a lip balm will greatly help. Use liner on your lips just outside of your own lip line with a nude colored lip pencil. This also keeps your lipstick from smearing. After applying lipstick, blot your lips then reapply.
Your wedding day is not the time to test out your own abilities at makeup application. Trust your big day to the skilled hands of Fazila Asian bridal makeup Manchester